Dr. Esther Feldman grew up in Montreal, Canada and is a bilingual speaker of English and French. She earned her undergraduate anatomy degree (BS) and Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from McGill University, graduating both with great distinction. Upon completion, she attended the graduate orthodontics residency at the UBC School of Dentistry in Vancouver, Canada, in a three-year combined program that included a Master’s degree in craniofacial science. As a double board-certified specialist in orthodontics, Dr. Esther’s eagerness to continue learning about the latest advancements in technique and technology. She frequently attends continuing education courses, orthodontic conferences, and is an active member of a study club with other leading orthodontists in Los Angeles.
Dr. Esther’s practice is focused on both a patient-centric philosophy and a commitment to orthodontic excellence. Her goal is to have her patients feel that they are in good hands and to provide individually tailored treatment that suits each of their particular needs and lifestyle. With the belief that every smile is unique, she’s passionate about helping patients achieve their absolute best, healthiest smile. From pediatrics to adults, she prides herself on providing an exceptional patient experience.
Dr. Esther’s Credentials:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Published author in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics